Category5 Jugaducategory

#tiffinseries 
#jugaducategory
#leftovermakeover 
#leftoverrecipes 

Although we are always prepared and planned from earlier night, there are some days when we have to make jugaads 😆. In such scenario, I take support of leftovers. As a ground rule, I never pack any cooked dish (dry veggies/gravies/idli etc) from earlier night. But yes, I do use roties or rice from earlier night, leftover batters. Sometimes to make roti ka ladduu, sometimes, fodnichi poli which is roti ka upma, fodnicha bhaat. 

In today's frame is combo of paddus. 1 batter is my uttapam batter and other is yesterday's pesarattu's batter. Have added grated carrot, chopped onion, coriander leaves to the batter. 

Lunch I chose - mix veggie Pulao. Veggies - carrot, beans, green peas, corn, onion, tomato. Yes, rice varieties I choose once a week and when I'm bored of roti sabji pattern. 

Other rice varieties - curd rice, tadkewala rice, masale bhat, Puliogare, vangi bhat, green pulaos.

You can also see some old tiffin boxes from this category. Bread usage too I've kept minimal. I prefer fulkas, parathas, theplas over bread. But yes once in 2 weeks I do use breads! 

Next theme - healthy replacements for bread spreads & dips. 

#indiantiffinideas #indianfoodbloggers
#lunchboxideas #kidslunchbox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffincategory01 - Poli bhaji + Mishra pithanchi Dhirdi

Tiffincategory02 - Boiled eggs/legumes + fruit/veggies & Veggie infused Paratha

Tiffincategory05 - non-fermented batters + frankie/rolls